Effortlessly Luxurious, Infinitely Stylish, Outstandingly Spacious
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a prized park side pocket of "The Avenue Sunnybank Hills", just a short walk to conveniences and surrounded by parkland, this substantial architecturally designed double story home on a level 641m2 block provides an effortless lifestyle of privacy.
The entrance foyer, warm and welcoming with 600mm x 600m porcelain tiles ideal for low maintenance, is brightly lit with energy saving LED lighting and flows seamlessly to the living areas.
The very spacious lounge and dining room are adorned with ornate crystal chandeliers and integrate with the rear patio, an ideal location for entertaining family and friends or to enjoy an intimate Al fresco dining experience.
This picturesque and spacious family brick home has dual street access; the rear access is on a tranquil cul-de-sac, and the formal entrance is in Blue Ribbon area of Sunnybank Hills' "The Avenue".
Understated luxury and elegance, quality inclusions and designer aesthetics are seamlessly combined with supreme comfort and true liveability, seldom found in today's modern homes.
This home's floor plan is set firmly in the modern day with a grandly-proportioned living and dining zone and includes a chef's kitchen appointed to an elite standard. A massive 900mm wide island bench and 5 burner gas stove. A window view of the garden forms the splash back, stainless steel appliances include a built in microwave and dishwasher.
A modern home with all the mod cons and modern designer features is the hallmark of a quality home.
The Dining room is big, spacious and boasts a 12 bell crystal chandelier and timber bi-folds open up on to one of 2 patios that allow the cool summer breezes in. Upstairs is a large family room, centrally located and private ideal for modern families and modern lifestyles.
Set in a wide avenue and surrounded by quality houses, enjoy this impressive and stylish home and make the most of suburban living. There's enough grassed space for the kids to play and the whole area is fenced and extremely private.
The side/rear access with big driveway is super convenient for a boat or caravan and provides extra parking for growing families.
- Highly sought-after blue ribbon location
- The ultimate lifestyle convenience with cafes and restaurants, fresh food outlets all within easy reach
- Close to schools, shops, parks and public transport
- High ceilings and ducted Air con / heating throughout
- 5 Bedrooms, study, 3 full bathrooms plus 2 WC's
- 5000W Solar Pannel
- Security screens throughout and large windows allow natural light in
- Pristine, modern kitchen with Caesar Stone benches, gas cooktop and designer tapware
- Huge, spacious master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe, creates an oasis you can escape to with ease
- Built in wardrobes and bamboo flooring in large, elegant bedrooms
- Peaceful setting with the convenience of modern life
- Feature lighting and chandeliers dotted throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
- Luxuriously appointed bathroom with designer fittings
- Charming alfresco dining space overlooking the garden
- Space to keep a boat or caravan and parking for cars
- Sunnybank Hills State School catchment
- Back to base security and panic alarm
- Family bathroom has a luxurious bath, a shower with rainwater head and a hand wand, plus a separate toilet
- Low maintenance courtyard garden bathed in northerly sunshine
- Abundance of storage throughout the home
- Minutes to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town and Pinelands Plaza
- Quick and easy access to the airport, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich and Griffith University
You too can live The Grand Life. This is a fabulous family home located in a tranquil cul-de-sac, It's sure to go quickly!
Please contact The Eric Li Team for further details on this lovingly cared for house.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.