Spoilt For Amenity And Choice
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A welcoming open plan living and dining space boasts an abundance of natural light and comfort, perfect for entertaining in the warmer months. Providing a spacious and private family environment with excellent size, quality and a striking modern design, this smartly appointed home offers a superb lifestyle property. A house suited for many purposes, you have the opportunity to continue this as an investment. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty.
Located in a quiet and leafy street, this proud 4 bedroom postwar home awaits your expression of interest. The adjoining kitchen offers plenty of space for wholesome home cooking and has a breakfast bar, generous benches and cupboard space, and instant heat with gas cooking.
Massive media room can easily convert back to a double garage and a extra large rumpus near the pool to keep the family together. Outdoors is a large covered deck with great views of the pool, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The bedrooms are cozy, and the natural light that flows through makes a comfortable and relaxing personal space. The informal living space offers easy access to the pool and landscaped garden.
- Central setting, walk to shops & transport
- A lovely street presence, easy care yard and massive off street parking
- Low set brick and tile build with a double carport
- Beautifully tiled family bathroom with separate toilet and double vanity
- Large windows from the light-filled living area frame the streetscape views
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with European appliances and pantry
- Renovated ensuite in white tones include, shower & vanity plus thoughtfully designed Internal laundry
- Large fenced child friendly back yard with landscaped gardens
- Insect screens installed for summer comfort
- Sparkling inground pool to keep the kids entertained in summer
- Split system in the main bedroom
- Low maintenance and well maintained garden
- Large shed to keep all the kids bikes and garden tools safe
All information contained here is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.