Sought After Family Home Built and Owned by the Only Owner for 30 Years!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Come home to a tree lined street and a home with amazing street appeal, a large front porch for easy access to your new home.
This outstanding family home with Zen atmosphere is one you must take a look at. With its ideal location and within walking distance to schools and public transport, this property is just a short distance from parklands, excellent schooling and local shopping centre.
Wonderfully maintained, carefully restored and renovated, the home magnificently opens up in contemporary fashion. An elegant residence, light-filled open-plan living and dining under a parade of windows, bring Alfresco dining to a new level with an extra large outdoor covered patio.
The interiors enjoy exceptional natural light with garden views from every room. This remarkably well-positioned family home will suit buyers that appreciate the focus on "lifestyle", without having to compromise on space, quality and privacy.
The bedrooms are cozy in neutral tones, and the natural light that flows through makes a comfortable and relaxing personal space. With internal access, there is 2 car lock up garage, large laundry room and stacks of storage space under the staircase begging to be transformed.
An easy minutes walk to City express bus 150, Runcorn Height Primary School, restaurants, Asian super market, take-way shops and community parks. Sunnybank Hills Shopping Mall and Calamvale Plaza is also in walking distance.
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar and updated appliances
- Recently renovated and modernised central bathroom including shower
- Two separate toilets one up and one down
- Solid brick construction, easy care tile and carpeted floors
- Stylish and well-maintained with quality fixtures throughout
- Split system air-conditioning in the living areas and all bedrooms have ceiling fans for summer comfort
- Exquisite recently renovated
- Fully landscaped low-maintenance yard
- Storage under the stairs conveniently accessed via the garage
- Paved driveway and remote garage door with internal access
This beautiful brick and tile solid home was built by owner themselves thirty years ago. They grew up three beautiful children here.
It will suit home buyers as well as investors due to its excellent location, taking full advantage of amenities such as schools, shops, public transport, parks and more. Your own good quality stylish house, with contemporary open plan living and quality fixtures and fittings. Call Christina Li now as it will sell quick!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces