Mansfield School Catchment! Living The High Life and Best School With Mountain Views
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This brand new, architecturally designed family home offers quality and family functionality. The location is perfect for school choice, travel to work, shopping and recreation. In the Mansfield State School catchment and walking distance to private schools.
Quietly positioned on Dorien Street, and with dual access to Newnham Road this is the perfect location for a home busy business. A large yard to add your own touches, big enough for a granny flat, studio, office or a pool.
Public transport is on your door step, exit the back yard and in less than 2 seconds walk you are at the bus stop, talk about convenience.
This home is bold and contemporary, a stunning example of classic style. The large and spacious home is 'high-end' and in show home condition, with designer touches and technological additions throughout.
A modern kitchen with all a home chef could ask for, including stainless steel appliances, gas stove, Caesar stone benchtops and an island bench, plus an extra big walk in pantry. The crowning glory of the kitchen is the chic pendant lights hanging over the island bench.
The open plan living is a light filled space with huge windows and doors. The lounge and dining room has 600mm square modern and glossy porcelain tiles, and flows seamlessly to the huge backyard and covered patio. Quality is even found outdoors with the patio beautifully finished off with 600mm square nonslip tiles.
A modern and bright home that includes features you have come to expect from a home of this calibre; ducted aircon, LED lights throughout and designer fans in the lounge, dining and breakfast bar areas.
You'll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright, airy, and have built-in robes the master suite has a His and Hers walk in robe. Bedroom 2 also has a spacious walk in robe. The rest of the home is serviced by a modern and stylish family bathroom with family in mind the vanity is stand alone with a separate toilet. A large linen cupboard will keep the entire family serviced in clean linen and towels.
This home offers an abundance of natural light, multiple functional living areas, a yard waiting for your finishing touches, undercover entertaining area and double garage with automatic door.
- Presenting lifestyle with terrific convenience and a walk-to-everywhere
- Solid brick construction, easy care tile and carpeted floors
- High ceilings throughout the home with ceiling fans
- Brand new, with a 7 year warranty and 1 year on appliances
- Spectacular bulkhead in the entry with colour LED lighting
- Surprisingly private and tranquil and elevated well above the street
- Ducted air-conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
- Stunning kitchen with premium fixtures and a breakfast bar
- King sized master bedroom with ceiling fan and walk in robe
- Ensuite with extra large shower, double vanity and private WC
- All bathroom vanities finished with Caesar stone
- Effortlessly chic and tastefully decorated, with light filled spacious bedrooms
- Well-presented main bathroom with separate toilet and mountain views
- Fenced and private yard with plenty of off-street parking
- A family rumpus with balcony and mountain views
This brick home is "move in ready", with all the modern features you desire. Mark this one down for an inspection today - if only to enjoy that magical view! Other features include a home office or study and a large garage. Most importantly, Mansfield School Catchment for your kids' education, the best State School in Southern Area.
If this home meets all your needs please call 0430 360 408 Christina Li now to arrange a personal inspection at a time to suit you.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.