Quiet Location Next To The Park
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Low-set and enjoying picturesque views, this home is just yearning for someone to begin living their dream. Sitting on a spacious 471m2 allotment, this well presented home represents an ideal investment opportunity.
Wonderfully crafted and with a built-to-last design, this classic family house truly lives up to the saying there's no place like home'. Located in a quiet well-located street, you will discover this spacious, light and bright abode ready for its new owner to move in and enjoy!
This property has an amazing street presence with immaculate gardens that have been lovingly maintained. There are 3 bedrooms, each with a built in wardrobe, plus the master bedroom is accompanied by an ensuite.
Enjoy the practicality of two dining areas and a breakfast bar in the functional kitchen. Flowing from the breakfast bar outside is an airy alfresco entertaining courtyard, with an easy care level backyard.
- Good sized bedrooms is enhanced by plenty of natural light
- Contemporary kitchen with adjoining formal dining and family meals area
- Living room with ceiling fans and split system air conditioning
- The kitchen offers ample cupboard and bench space
- Shops and restaurants just minutes away
- Fully paved courtyards with landscaped gardens and lawns
- The Formal dining and living room both overlook an established garden
- A large patio area means there's plenty of space for the housewarming party
- Modern main bathroom with large bath and separate toilet
- Never miss the train again - it's only a short walk to the station
This is the right address and the right time to buy. Inspect, fall in love and own! I'm sure you'll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. Enjoy neighbouring parklands, cafe and public transport only minutes away. Well worth an inspection.
If you are looking for a lifestyle change this home is a must see! Contact Eric Li Team 0425 564 877 to arrange a suitable time to view
• Modern brick and tile home
• Well maintained and great condition
• 3 Bedrooms with built-In Wardrobes and 2.5 bathrooms
• Land Size: 471 m (approx)
• Split system air conditioning
• Ceiling fans and tiled floor in the living areas
• Bright spacious kitchen overlooking the courtyard
• Large entertainer's courtyard
• 2 lockup garage spaces
• Well maintained garden with a shed and large water tank
• Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
• Walk to Fruit grove station
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.