Secure Your Future Investment Here, Cul-De-Sac Brick Beauty
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Browns Plains, is this fantastic 3 bedroom family home. You will be impressed with the solid structure of this home situated on a 683m2 level block in a convenient location.
The possibilities are endless and best of all secure, private and practical with a very low maintenance garden, this residence provides a superb opportunity to enter the local market and is ideal for astute investors, home buyers, young families and downsizers. Enjoy outdoor dining and BBQ's with family and friends under the extra LARGE covered rear patio.
With enough grassed space for the kids to play, the whole area is fenced and extremely private. The front fence is new and for added convenience comes complete with a remote controlled electric gate.
The beautiful house is a 3 bedroom brick home with an open plan living area, tiled floors in the high traffic areas and timber in the bedrooms make cleaning quick and easy. Keep cool year-round with a large split system air conditioner in the main living area. You'll be pleased with the functional galley kitchen, which benefits from the superb use of space and light.
The property provides good rear access from the drive through carport, allowing you to park your boat, trailer, caravan etc. in the backyard.
- Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
- Popular Browns Plains growth corridor
- Exceptional investment promising consistent rental return
- Tiled living area for easy maintenance
- The kitchen has ample cabinet and counter space along with gas cook top and oven
- The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans throughout for summer comfort
- Full bathroom with tub, large separate laundry
- Light-filled living areas open up to the alfresco rear patio, which is the perfect place to relax with friends
- Bright and cozy lounge
This residence presents a great opportunity to get into the Browns Plains real estate market. Call Yini Shi to inspect for yourself.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.