FANTASTIC HOME SUNNYBANK HILLS PRIMARY CATCHMENT!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Be quick to inspect - much loved 4 bedroom classic with strong hardwood timber frame is ideally located in the heart of amenities & in walking distance from absolutely everything.
Beautifully elevated family home sets on a super low maintenance 669m2 block with a nice street appeal and a great open-plan layout inside. Everything is in extremely good condition, meaning you can move in right away and start enjoying your new home.
- Bright and airy modern kitchen with all the cabinets, benchtops and top appliances meaning you can have pleasant views to outside while preparing tasty family dinners.
This lovely huge green, breezy outdoor area is fully undercover and makes for the perfect outdoor entertaining setting for friends and family. There are several luscious green shrubs surrounding the backyard, plus a grassy green lawn, perfect for all the outdoor activities for your children and family pets.
- Back inside, the bedroom accommodation is ideal. There are 4 bedrooms in total, and soft carpets in all.
- Good sized family bathroom is in great condition.
Other great features of this smart property include:
- 4 bedrooms ( 3 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
- 2 bathrooms
- Split system air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Good size rumpus room downstairs
- Polished timber floors upstairs
- Tropical landscaped in ground swimming pool
- Large covered entertainment area
- Remote controlled lock-up garage
- Wide side access for boat or caravan
- 3000L water tank
In a beautifully elevated position within easy walking distance to city buses, medical centres, childcare, parklands, Sunnybank hills primary school, 2 shopping centres, trains & lots more.
Great family home - fantastic top convenient location! Get in quick before this outstanding property is gone!
Contact Gavey Gill or Yini Shi now for further information and to inspect.
MAKE AN OFFER NOW!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
669m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.