One of the best buys in Sunnybank Hills!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to number 10 Romilly St, Sunnybank Hills, located in the highly sought after and highly demanding suburb Sunnybank Hills. This beautiful property is available for your immediate inspection. Located walking distance to local parks & bus service you have everything at your doorstep, from the moment you walk in this will feel like home and you must put this on your inspection list.
Situated on a generous 607m2 elevated rectangular flat block with a wide frontage. This home has been designed with an easy family lifestyle in mind, three bedrooms on the upper level offer plenty of room for the family, all featuring timber flooring and built-in robes, complete with bathtub. The living zone captures refreshing breezes and lovely suburban views. Completing this area is a spacious lounge area with large windows that allow the natural light and breeze to flow through, a practical space for busy everyday life and quiet relaxing weekends.
Downstairs, there's a massive space to explore, two big rooms can be used for multiple purposes, such as bedroom, rumpus or study room. Also, laundry and bathroom with a toilet site together.
Outside, you'll find the gorgeous timber deck where you can sit for the morning coffee or afternoon tea, why not have a BBQ & entertain your family and friends. Take it all in with views of beautiful gardens and you will be able to sit back and realize how wonderful life really is living here.
Features of this prime opportunity property include:
- 607 sqm elevated rectangular block, flat and clean
- North facing
- 3 Good sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- 2 Bathrooms 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs
- 2 toilets 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs super convenient
- Internal access to downstairs
- 2 Utility rooms in downstairs and a huge rumpus room with endless potentials
- New Stainless Steel Appliance
- Kitchen leads onto outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious formal lounge and dining
- Double Carport
- Plenty of storage
- Garden Shed
- Beautiful gardens neat and clean
- One of Sunnybank Hills most convenient locations
- Local parks, children playground and bus line (to Sunnybank Plaza, Garden City and Griffith University) just around the corner
- 5 min drive to Market Square and Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town, 3 min drive to Pineland Shopping Centre
Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square and Sunnybank Hills shopping town are just moments away. Sunnybank and Banoon train station are also within walking distance and easy access to the Gateway Motorway and Pacific Motorway.
Within walking distance to local parks, childcare centre, bus and train stations, this beautiful family home is an ideal purchase opportunity for first homebuyers, young families, investors or someone who just wants to enjoy a simple lifestyle. Presenting an easy care lifestyle, it will be a joy to call this place home. With owners dedicated to making a sale, this property won't be on the market for so long. Call Sam on 0403 165 680 to inspect today!
All information contained here is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.