Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Location! Location! Location!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Act now and celebrate with your family in a great low maintenance home, with nothing more to do to this stunning well maintained and much loved family home.
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase in a highly sought after location in the heart of Sunnybank Hills. Just minutes away from Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town, a modern shopping centre boasting Woolies, Coles, Aldi plus cafes and restaurants.
This home is set in a convenient location and because it's so close to local attractions, you'll save time and remove the stress of needing to travel.
The bus is literally on your door step, doctors and medical service are conveniently located in the nearby shopping centre.
A spacious 4 bedroom home takes full advantage of the stunning location, utilise the location for a home business.
At the heart of this home is a generous, light filled lounge, with separate dining area off the designer kitchen.
The large kitchen has modern appliances, ceramic cook top and includes plenty of storage space, the living areas are spacious with plenty of space to move.
- Tiled bathroom with bath and shower
- A short distance to Sunnybank and Runcorn State schools
- The bus stop and parks are an easy walk
- Contemporary kitchen with European appliances and pantry
- Well maintained and ready to enjoy your next chapter in life
- The large yard
- Double brick construction, with tile and bamboo floors
- Sleek and functional family bathroom with separate toilet
- Modern kitchen with near-new appliances
- Potential guest quarters or teenagers retreat/rumpus room
Other features include a home office or study and a large garage. Well worth an inspection.
Contact Gavey Gill or Yini Shi now for further information and to inspect.
- Minutes from Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town.
- Double brick and hardwood timber construction
- 1 split system aircon
- Large kitchen
- Modern appliances
- Big built in pantry
- 2 lock up garages and plenty of off street parking
- Storage garden shed.
- Renovated bathroom styled bathroom
- Generous low maintenance backyard, BIG enough for a swimming pool
- Land Size: 558 m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
558m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.