Exquisite Estate Of Grand Proportions
- 6 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 6 Cars
Sprawling across its elevated 805sqm north facing block, this over 70 Squares (approx. 645m2) colossal stylish home has magnificent street appeal amongst exclusive neighbourhood.�
This beautiful private property has been designed with amazing high-end fixtures and finishes of palatial proportions with impressive street appeal. Crafted to the highest specifications with magnificent natural light-filled interiors, this home offers extraordinary quality, providing a haven of exquisite comfort and class.
The sprawling interior space and premium location merge to create the perfect lifestyle. This fine residence offers the ultimate balance of style, space and modern luxury. Double-door entry invites you into the classic and stylish foyer, the large octagonal formal lounge with cathedral ceilings and formal dining room.
The designer kitchen anchors the open plan living area and is appointed with high-end appliances, stylish splashbacks and marble bench tops. There is a fully integrated fridge and dishwasher, and a 6-burner gas cook-top with a stainless steel ducted range hood, surrounded by beautiful Tasmanian oak cabinets.
A massive media/games room with easy access to the large patio and outdoor kitchen will keep the teens and littlies entertained for hours. The spacious covered entertainment area featuring a stunning chandelier and high-end aluminium plantation shutters together with an outdoor kitchen is the perfect entertainer's patio offering a superb alfresco dining experience. Bi-fold doors allow the air to flow from the patio into family meals and family room. The out-door entertainment area with wall-mounted television is sure to impress all visitors.
You will love spending time in your master suite as the home's own private sanctuary with a large His and Hers walk-in-robe and a luxurious marble tiled ensuite featuring a dual basin and large corner spa-bath PLUS a private WC complete with a bidet.
Elevated from the street, this home includes ducted and split system air-conditioning, solar panels, ceiling fans, intercom, large water tank and a triple lock up garage with rear access to large paved courtyard.
The rear courtyard includes enough room for a boat or caravan and has 2 sheds with a work bench.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, close to schools, shops, parks and transport
- In the highly sought-after Sunnybank Hills State School catchment area
- Approx. 645m2 building size (70sq)
- Highly sought-after blue ribbon location
- De-luxe formal lounge with a beautiful two way fireplace
- An exceptional formal dining with ornate high ceilings
- Designer cornices and large Versace-like ceilings roses
- Tranquil setting with the convenience of modern life
- Feature-lighting and crystal chandeliers dotted throughout
- Ducted and split system air-conditioning to living areas and bedrooms
- All 6 bedrooms are fully-ensuite with stone counter tops and walk in robes
- Well maintained and spacious chefs kitchen with marble bench-tops
- Original luxuriously appointed bathroom with designer fittings
- Large high-end weather-proof alfresco dining space with outdoor kitchen and marble benchtops overlooking the garden
- Plenty of space for a barbecue
- 3 phase power to ducted air and 5kw solar panels
- Oversized, secured garage for cars and boats with built-in storage
- Back to base security and panic alarm
This palatial home was constructed as the original builder's own home and no expense has been spared. Quality, style and layout are sure to impress, with the internal doors all solid oak. The large fully-appointed office is perfectly located near the high double entrance doors. The stylish timber floors and wrought iron banisters lead you to an enormous upstairs 'bridge' which gives views of the foyer, formal dining and lounge rooms and suburban views to the North.
This is the right choice for discerning buyers who demand blue-ribbon quality, palatial features, abundant space and a superb location.
What more could you ask for in this prime, highly-sought after, family-friendly and prestigious community?
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
805m² / 0.2 acres
3 garage spaces and 3 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.