Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quiet, lovely and in a wonderful neighbourhood, this property is a fantastic investment with excellent, long term tenants. This generously sized freestanding home is infused with space, light and family friendly comfort. You'll enjoy the comfort of the cooling breeze, while the abundance of natural light throughout the property adds to the liveability.
Keep cool year-round with a large split system air conditioner in the main living area. Enjoy the possibilities that come with a very spacious functional kitchen. There are 4 generous bedrooms, newly carpeted, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. A decent sized laundry meets the 2 car lock-up garage with remote door.
- Walk everywhere! Shops, bars, cafs and transport all at your fingertips
- Situated on a gently sloping sqm block
- Solid brick construction, easycare tile and carpeted floors
- Well-maintained home with lovely gardens
- Selection of living areas for formal or casual gatherings
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Convenient separate toilet
- Low maintenance and fully fenced yard
- Security screens throughout
This is a fabulous family home located in a gorgeous cul-de-sac. It's sure to go quickly!
There's no mistake this is a great buy
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
451m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.