Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
LOCATION, CONVENIENCE AND LIFE STYLE!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction Onsite: 28/10/2017 at 12:30PM.
An excellent home surrounded by quality properties and secured by a fully fenced yard with double electric entry gates. The surrounds are private and peaceful and enjoy cooling breezes.
If location, convenience and access to amenities are important to you, this beautiful house is certainly worth consideration. Situated in a tranquil court, this immaculately presented home is set on an 850m2 block with beautifully landscaped gardens.
The home opens up with double entry doors to reveal the roomy comforts of open-plan living and dining. A very generous walk-in robe and ensuite make the spacious parents' retreat a true sanctuary. Close to Jackson Road Shopping Village, restaurants, cafs and everything wonderful Sunnybank Hills has to offer, this home would suit a growing family or those looking for a low maintenance life style. With a courtyard at the rear you have 2 garden sheds and an area where you can establish a veggie garden plus 2 large rainwater tanks.
- Contemporary kitchen central to formal dining and family meals area
- Outside, there is a double lock up garage and a low maintenance garden
- Prepare restaurant quality meals in the well laid out kitchen with an island bench and counter stool seating
- Well-maintained with quality fixtures throughout
- 4 bathrooms (2 ensuites), a family bathroom with separate bath and shower and floor to ceiling tiles for easy maintenance
- Close to parks, public transport and Sunnybank State School catchment
- Plenty of space for off street parking, enough room for 6 cars
- Large enclosed patio area making it a perfect spot for all-weather entertainment
- Each of the spacious bedrooms have a ceiling fan and some have split system aircon for those balmy summer nights
- Keep cool this Christmas and enjoy summer in your sparkling in-ground salt water pool
A quality home that is a pleasure to present to the market. Perfect for entertaining family and guests, an absolute gem that will not last long on the market. Not a cent to spend just move in and enjoy! This is your opportunity to purchase a generous open plan home in a highly sought after location!
- Tuscan style and steel frame
- Brick and tile construction
- East West aspect
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Breakfast bar and family meals area
- New carpets and near new paint
- 1.5 KW solar power system
- Well maintained home with low maintenance garden and pool
- Modern open plan kitchen
- 4 bathrooms and 1 WC
- King size parents' retreat with ensuite and WIR
- Media room and NBN access
- Palisade fence and dual driveway entry
Inspect today as properties of this quality, location and calibre are scarce.
Call The Eric Li Team 0425 564 877 now to arrange a viewing!
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON SITE.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties...
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
850m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.