Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
GORGEOUS FULLY RENOVATED CHIC MODERN HOME IN TOP LOCATION!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
In the perfect location for first homebuyers, this well-proportioned home has been immaculately renovated inside and out to present like new.
Nestled in the heart of Runcorn, where city buses, schools, shops, trains and parks surround the area, this is a brilliant property for buyers seeking a comfortable and welcoming home to suit their busy lifestyles.
• The central living area is spacious and open-plan with serene pool views and leading out to the pretty backyard patio, creating a place for relaxing, lounging about in your spare time and entertaining.
• The chef kitchen is great for quick and easy cooking with sparkling new modern appliances, lots of classic style cabinetry, feature lighting, timber benchtops, a gorgeous feature ceramic sink and plenty of storage drawers.
• Sit out on the front patio and catch the cool breezes with lovely garden as you enjoy an outdoor meal with family- this stunning outdoor area makes the most of the block and allows you to live comfortably outside all year round.
• The 3 main bedrooms are nice and bright with timber floor and lots of built-in storage. The bathroom has a sparkling modern with beautiful floor-to-ceiling wall tiles, feature lighting, new quality fittings and high quality finishes.
• The granny flat is newly renovated. It includes a huge bedroom, a large new bathroom, a good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a tidy living room. All these will offer you a good environment for your family members or guests, even make great income from tenants.
Other features of this property include:
- New tile, new timber flooring, fresh paint.
- Double car garages with remote control door.
- Air conditioners,
- On a large 567m2 corner block, surrounded by greenery and friendly neighbors, this beautiful area is perfect for buyers seeking a carefree, low maintenance, brilliant location home.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
567m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.