Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Seeking All Developers and Acreage Home Living"
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Simply stylish in design and situated on a massive 5000m2 block, this fabulous home has it all. An ideal investment now and into the future. Also a major Potential "30m Maximum building height" for Commercial and Dense Residential in the Town Centre zoning of the Park Ridge.
The home provides a spacious and private family environment with excellent size, quality and a striking modern design, this smartly appointed home offers a superb lifestyle property. Light filled and open plan living and dining areas flow out to a deep allotment, perfect for entertaining. The spacious bathroom features a bath, shower and separate toilet and the walk through kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, gas cooker, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage.
The master bedroom is generously sized and includes air conditioning, walk-in-robe and private ensuite with a shower and twin vanity.
The property benefits from immediate proximity to significant infrastructure and amenities including:
• The block is flood free
• Town Centre shopping, food and entertainment precinct
• Loganlea Train Station & Brisbane Bus links
• Easy Access to M1 ( Brisbane & Gold Coast ) and the Logan Motorways ( Ipswich )
• Many schooling options both primary & secondary
• Proposed development sites neighbouring
• 20mins to Sunnybank and 33 mins to Brisbane CBD
Town Centre connected to town water, the property presents the opportunity to take advantage of the booming demand for water and at the centre of new masterplan. Close to Park Ridge State School and Park Ridge Early Childhood Learning centre and various supermarkets Coles and Asian Sunlit Supermarket and more shops coming in to the town to facilitate the population.
Refer to Link Regarding the Draft Logan Reserve Plan
• A picturesque rural view is just one of the many things this home has to offer
• In a cul-de-sac, near parks and reserves, short walk to public transport
• Solid built brick home nestled on 5000sqm of gently sloping
• Home office in a tranquil surrounding
• High ceilings, air conditioning, screens and blinds
• Caesar Stone is featured on the bench tops and glass splashbacks
• Large airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins
• Landscaped established garden, veggie garden and orchard
• Economical solar power, and underground water containing 24 000L
• Ample off street parking and room for boat, trailer or caravan
• Close to Coles and Asian Sunlit Supermarkets
• 2 carports, huge bay shed with power and an array of garden sheds
• Fully fenced for safety and security with electric gate plus 24 solar panels
Please contact Fiona Tan on 0402 889 188 for private enquiries.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
5,000m² / 1.24 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.