Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
1065m² of large block, potential to subdivide! Modern Lifestyle & Perfect Location Fantastic Opportunity To Enter The Market
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Maximising abundant natural light, the family residence has been created to meet the standards of modern family living. Explore endless possibilities and capitalise on the potential of this charming residence. Sitting on a spacious 1065m2 allotment, this well presented family residence represents an ideal investment opportunity.
This cozy home has an open plan style living, dining room and kitchen with reverse cycle air conditioning.
The living area is inviting and light filled with polished timber floors throughout the house. You'll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright and airy with built-in robes in each.
Surrounding the home are usable, level areas perfect to park a boat or caravan or even to let the kids play and easy to maintain. Maintain your health and enjoy easy walk to local schools and shops or ride your bike in the smooth streets of Kingston.
Your undercover and secure side-by-side car bays provide your beloved cars with a secure place to rest each night. The spacious under house area doubles up as a great games room or extra storage.
- Close to schools and parks
- The Logan council bus goes up and down the street and is minutes away
- Large block in Kingston with a total land area of 1065 sqm
- Captivating garden views are a feature from many rooms within the home
- Air-conditioned family living area for summer comfort
- Ceiling fans throughout for summer comfort
- Renovated and modernised, the functional kitchen has stainless steel appliances
- The family bathroom is complete with a bath and has a separate toilet
- Large entertainers back deck at the rear of the property
- Additional features include solar panels and solar power system
- Bright and cozy lounge with polished timber floors
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
1,065m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.