Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
POSITION & POTENTIAL GALORE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This home is like brand new inside and out. You won't find superior quality or better value for money in Logan. Don't miss out!
This home features:
- Three bedrooms, all with large built-in wardrobes.
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Ultra-contemporary kitchen with glass splash backs, large pantry and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Bathroom with fresh white wall tiles and bath tub.
- Huge entertaining patio with insulated roof.
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Glossy, polished timber floors.
- Plenty of cupboard space.
- Enclosed car parking, storage and laundry underneath.
- Fully fenced and landscaped yard with side access.
- New paint inside and out.
- New Colorbond roof with ceiling insulation.
- Solar hotwater system.
- Water tank.
Located in a quiet street, surrounded by owner occupied homes, this immaculate property is in comfortable walking distance of Kingston train station, Logan Rec Club, local shops and primary schools.17
This fabulous home is ready for a new owner to move in and enjoy!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.