Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRIME VACANT LAND WITH DA FOR MULTI-UNIT DEVELOPMENT
- Land: 617m² (0.15 acres)
Our committed vendors reluctantly need to sell this prime, vacant land site and will listen to all serious offers.
Situated in this flourishing pocket of Holland Park it offers easy access to a huge range of amenity, services and recreational pursuits. With this area being hotly pursued by boutique property developers, this is a rare opening to secure a cleared block that's ready for development.
The land features:
- 617sqm with 17.1m frontage and back width of 20.8m
- East-West aspect
- Views toward Mt Thompson and Mt Gravatt from the back
- Low-medium density zoning
With the DA already approved for five residential units to be constructed in this low-density zoned street, it presents a superb opportunity for either an aspiring developer or independent builder to take on the project and make a healthy return on investment.
The DA approved plans consist of a contemporary style, two level building to suit the block's shape. It consists of one ground floor apartment with all the covered parking situated behind and a stairwell leading up to the next level which hosts four apartments.
The unit configuration is ideal for this area and includes spacious open-plan living areas with large outdoor balconies and a modern kitchen facility with a sleek finish. All have good size bedrooms with robes and stylish bathrooms.
- One - 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit with 1 car park
- Three - 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom and 1 car park each
- One - 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 car park
Apartment sales in this suburb are strong appealing to a mix of first time buyers, seeking the chance to own new and reap the Government Great Start Grant rebate, downsizers and retirees wanting a new home in a safe and convenient area, or couples looking for city proximity and a low maintenance, lock and go lifestyle.
Location highlights include:
• 350m walk to the Big Top Shopping Centre which offers a broad mix of retail, gym, restaurant, cafe and outlet stores such as pharmacy, Spotlight, Bunnings, Good Guys and Organic wholefoods store.
• 550m walk to city express bus services and easy entry to Pacific Motorway.
• Close to local shops with post office and boutique coffee and restaurants.
• Walk to multiple parks with playgrounds, scooter and bike tracks.
• Near to private high schools, childcare centres and state primary schools.
• Walk up Mt Gravatt Mountain to the cafe and lookout.
• 5-7 minutes drive to Westfield Garden City or Carindale.
• Only 15mins drive to the Brisbane CBD.
Not to be missed! This genuine sale is rare and will be sold fast! Call me today for more information or to discuss your offer.
617m² / 0.15 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.