Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Capture The Charm, Love The Space, Live The Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Auction onsite 12/05/2018 at 2:30pm.
From the moment you step onto the front deck you will know you are home. This charming 3 bedroom cottage with loads of character and recently renovated is looking for a new family to love. The abundance of natural light flows seamlessly throughout the wide-open spaces of the open plan living and dining areas.
This adorable, fully renovated cottage offers all the charm and character that you would expect in a home of its era.
Whilst still a comfortable family home, it ticks all the boxes when it comes to space, style and practicality. Surely it is hard to find a quality home like this one in such a great location and for the price.
The living area is inviting and light filled with polished timber floors throughout.
The home cooking enthusiast will appreciate the kitchen, complete with quality stainless steel appliances, an oven and ceramic cooktop, tiled splash back, and wooden bench tops PLUS a rare servery window opens to the extra large entertainers deck. The decked alfresco area is perfect for entertaining and leads to a fully fenced and private backyard.
But it's when you're relaxing in your bedroom with timber floors and neutral tones that life is at its best and you feel right at home. All bedrooms are large and the main has a large walk in robe and dressing room.
This delightful cottage has been recently renovated and this includes new bathroom and kitchen. Recently painted inside and out, and a low maintenance garden makes the smart choice for small families or investors.
Access to the back yard is via a large double gate. Enough room and ideally suited as a car space or to keep your prized boat or caravan safe.
- Walk everywhere! Shops, bars, cafs and transport all at your fingertips
- Situated on a gently sloping block
- High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout the home
- The huge covered deck is ideal for additional entertaining
- High ceilings, air conditioning, screens and blinds
- Modern kitchen complete with European appliances
- Roomy master bedroom with large walk-in-wardrobe/dressing room
- The bathroom is a real wow factor to the property with neutral tones and expansive rain head shower
- The garden is a delight with low maintenance and space for entertaining
- Spacious lounge and dining offer superb light and easy access to a functional kitchen
- Large bi-folds open on to the huge entertainers deck with servery
- Newly renovated and neat as a pin with nothing more to do but enjoy.
- Easy walk to Garden City shopping centre
- Convenient to schools and Sunnybank dining precinct
- Easy access to motorways and Brisbane CBD
- Quickly get to the Brisbane Airport and Gold Coast
- Warrigal Road State School ( Prep to Year 6 )
- MacGregor State High School ( Year 7 to Year 12 )
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ONSITE.
Please contact Gavey or Yini at any time to inquire about this amazing home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
458m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Eight Mile Plains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.