Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxury Penthouse For Relaxed Lifestyle With River & City View
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
A truly rare opportunity to secure this magnificent penthouse which had interior designed and had appear Beautiful homes in Channel 7. You could wake up to the Brisbane River City View from luxury private 4 bedroom ensuites 1 Office where you can see unbelievable views of the Fireworks on special occasion such as on Australia Day & New Years and each rooms has its own stunning views.
Not only that, the Penthouse is consist with 3 Levels with a private lift equipped with it. This penthouse has a cellar wine area where you could put all your wine collections and enjoy the wines privately or a private gym area with a view and a Private tv theatre room. It features a fully appointed kitchen with solid graniteand marblebench tops and high end fixtures and finishes throughout.Only the bestEuropean appliances is what you would expect(Gaggenauof course).
The home office with quality timber and granitebuilt indesk and cupboards anda bedroomall withriver and city views areoppositethe small in house cinema, perfect for keeping teens entertained.
Inner city convenience and an urban lifestylearehere for the taking. As you enter the apartmentthrough the double entry doorsyou will be automatically drawn to the magnificent panoramiccity andwater views.
A divine connection to the balcony ensures many fabulous days and nights entertaining with the city as your backdrop. Take comfort knowing your cars are securely tucked behind gates and the auto roller door below.
Residents of this luxurious building enjoy the benefits of access to the on-site swimming pool, barbeque area, gym, tennis court and steamroom. Further access to the riverside boardwalk to the Eagle Street Pier. Close to all amenities and prestigious schooling. Public transport, mains roads and airport access are all just mintues away.
This penthouse is also located extremely close to the Howard Smith Wharves revitalisation project, which will provide a boutique five-star hotel would be surrounded by a dining, retail and tourism precinct with a 1500sqm exhibition space which could be used for markets or concerts.
- Walk toschools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants, cafes, botanical gardensand theriver
- Highly sought-after blue ribbon location
- Secure complex with intercom systemand reception in the lobby
- Luxurious and generous open plan layout
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gascooktop, dishwasher and loads of storage space
- A butler's pantry and laundry combo
- Theking sizemain bedroom features a spacious walk-in-wardrobe, plus a stylish ensuite with floor to ceilingmarbletiles
- 4Largebright andairy bedrooms are all appointed withensuites3 havewalk in robes
- Allensuitesare deluxe in size, deluxe in style and deluxe qualityandaseparatepowder room
- An expansive sitting roomand dining roomopens to a private balcony
- Ducted air-conditioning, easy care tiled floors, secure entry
- 3 x car parking spaces and 5 Storage cages in the garage
Make your dream a reality. Call Fiona 0402 889 188, inspect today, and enjoy your future!
- Inner city living atitsbest
- Top 3 floors of the building
- Uninterrupted views
- Quality finishes throughout, no cost has been spared
- Ductedairconcooling in summer and warming in winter
- 3 lock up car spaces and 5 storage units
- In the heart of the city and close to everything
- Marble staircase and wine cellar
- Glass spiral staircase and lift servicing your 3 floors only
- Gaggenauappliances, includes a built in coffee maker
- Complex houses a pool, sauna, gym and tennis court
Don't miss this opportunity to invest in one of Brisbane's fines pieces of realestate. Penthouseslike this don't come along that often, make no mistake. Contact the Fiona Tan 0402 889 188, now to arrange an inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require foreign
investment review board approval (FIRB). http://firb.gov.au/
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.