Magnificent Classic Design Solid Double Storey in the Heart of Algester
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 8 Cars
Located in a sought after street in Algester this well presented home will impress. Located walking distance to local schools & city bus service you have everything at your door step. From the moment you walk in this will feel like home, the two living areas consist of formal lounge & dining and a fully tiled family area.
This home offers features rarely found in the heart of Algester. Perhaps the best is the 739m2 elevated block offering views over neighbouring roof lines and with it a cool breeze on summer days.
There's a beautiful garden at the front of the home with lawn for the kids and pets to enjoy plus a decked and secluded area to the side of the home.
The kitchen is well laid out offering great prep and storage plus there's an adjoining casual dining area.
The 4 King sized bedrooms are serviced by 2 large family bathroom and separate toilet. The master includes verandah access, a large walk in robe that links to the huge ensuite with spa bath and dual vanity.
The property is located just a short distance from Algester State School, spacious parks, Translink stops and the popular Central Park shopping precinct.
Other features of this prime opportunity property include:
- Building Area Impressive in size and scale: Ground floor: 200m2, First floor: 130m2, Balcony: 50m2, Front porch: 20m2, Total Area: approx. 400m2
- 4 bedrooms upstairs, Genuine King Size Master with ensuite, walk-in-robe, ducted Air-con & ceiling fan
- King size 2nd and 3rd bedroom, Queen size 4th bedroom (all 4 bedrooms with Ducted Air-Con, Built-ins & Ceiling fans)
- Ultra large size kitchen built with solid hard wood and quality appliances, lots of storage
- 3 bathrooms and 3 separate toilets
- 3 spacious tiled living areas - All with Air-cons
- Formal Lounge with adjacent dining area
- 2.6 metre high ceilings
- Ducted Air-cons, 4 upstairs and 3 downstairs
- The biggest Rumpus room I have ever seen which can be renovated into another Master Bedroom
- Super wide frontage approx. 35 metres
- Double remote controlled garage and extra 6 parking spaces
- Big basement with plenty of storage
- Big private balcony with built in BBQ and ceiling fans
- Ducted Vacuum Maid - NBN ready - 4 zone alarm system
- 3000L rain water tank, security screens
- 739 M2 of land
- Spectacular mountain views
- 3 min walk to city bus (130, 135, 131, 132, 136, N130, P129), which goes to Brisbane CBD, Griffith Uni, Garden City Westfield and more.
- 3 min walk to Algester State School (School Catchment Area)
- 3 min walk to shops
- 1 min walk to Col Bennett Park
- 5 min drive to Sunnybank hills Shopping Town and Calamvale Shopping Centre
They are too many features here to list all; you will be delighted on inspection.
Don't delay come see yourself and fall in love.
FIRST OWNER SINCE IT'S BUILT, the owner is moving elsewhere and the instruction is clear, the property MUST BE SOLD, so it won't be on the market for so long. Call Sam on 0403 165 680 to inspect today!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
739m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces and 6 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.