This property is available now.
Don't Miss Out!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Unit 2637's 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and 1 carspace apartment will tick all the boxes at the deluxe Sky Gardens residential complex. Just meters to Westfield Garden City, positioned in highly sociable location or you can choose to 'stay in' and make the most of the fully-maintained on-site leisure facilities.
The two towers which form this stylish residential complex have been steadily rising on their premier site just 100m from Westfield Garden City - with the last remaining apartments left. Sky Gardens is smack bang in the middle of Upper Mt Gravatt - one of the south side's most highly prized suburbs - and with good reason.
Metres from Garden City, it's also incredibly close to business centres, direct bus routes to major tertiary institutions and Motorway access north or south of Brisbane. The area already enjoys high rental demand and with continued population growth projected - Sky Gardens offers excellent potential for substantial capital gains, good rental return or quick resale.
Each deluxe air-conditioned interior features open-plan living with premium fixtures and finishes throughout - and all residents have access to Sky Gardens' heated pool/spa, sauna and BBQ area on the podium level.
- Breezy open-plan kitchen, dining & lounge area with A/C
- Chic kitchen with European-designed appliances & stone waterfall benches
- 2 generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Elegant ensuite with shower off master bed
- 2nd bathroom with tub & built-in laundry; separate linen cupboard
- Covered balcony off living area for year-round alfresco dining
- Secure underground parking for 1 vehicle + storage area
- Use of Sky Gardens, heated pool, spa, sauna & BBQ area
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.